Data Operations Associate at Foursquare
Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, and brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquare’s platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Visits. As the industry’s first and only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions — those that exist today and those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date, building a phone’s-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team
At Foursquare, our Customer Success team focuses on enabling Insights, Targeting and Measurement for the largest Global Brands and digital ad agencies. We are currently looking for a tech-savvy Data Operations Associate to proactively engage our ever-growing customer base.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will have experience in client strategy, customer operations, and data. Candidates must be comfortable working with fast-growing, developer-led companies, as well as with larger ad-tech companies. You will be the liaison between our sales, platform partners, and our clients as well as work cross functionally with internal teams to triage and troubleshoot and provide critical feedback.
Responsibilities of the Role
- This role will service the Demand and Partner teams to support the steps of creating, launching and optimizing all targeting and measurement campaigns
- The role is aligned with Foursquare AdTech partners / platforms (DSP’s, DMP’s, Social Platforms, Networks, TV Platforms, OOH Partners, etc). Data Ops will be the SME / experts of launching and troubleshooting campaigns across their assigned platforms. You will work closely with Partner teams, as well as Technical teams
- Work with Account Management team to execute the campaign details of our buyer partners; responsible for building segments for optimization and full budget delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders to streamline processes, improve integrations, improve productivity and maximize revenue opportunities
- Manage internal workflow of campaign details and troubleshooting issues at campaign level and partner level
- Individuals familiar with using AdTech platforms and ad operations
- 1-3 years of experience in client/account management roles or campaign management. Experience at a technology-focused or digital advertising company is required; experience in the ad-tech/mobile sectors is strongly preferred (AdOps, agency trading or Demand-side Platform)
- Inquisitive nature, bias for actively resolving issues and strong analytical skills. Proficient with Excel and must be comfortable analyzing data
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and excellent communication
- A preference for working in small, fast-paced, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- A shared passion for Foursquare and our mission
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge and experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills and enjoys documentation
- Experience in the AdTech, mobile or data sectors is strongly preferred
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.