Data Privacy Specialist at Riskified
Riskified is an innovative, VC-backed eCommerce fraud-prevention company that leverages machine learning to recognize legitimate orders to help customers place their orders and merchants complete the sale.About the Role
Riskified is hiring a Data Privacy Specialist to join our fast-growing NYC startup.
We provide a sophisticated service that benefits merchants and shoppers alike. But few people understand what we do or why we do it. As a result, many people have questions about the data we receive and how it’s used. This position will put consumers at ease and help our clients by answering those questions.
We take data security and client privacy very seriously, and we’re in full compliance with all applicable laws. We’re looking for a team member who will help us support the privacy function and the customer success team by developing protocols and processes to respond to inbound requests from merchants and consumers.
We are looking for motivated, experienced, creative and organized team members, ideally with knowledge concerning privacy regulations. Excellent customer service skills are mandatory, and successful applicants should have experience managing complex questions.What You'll Be Doing
- Be the public face of Riskified for all inbound Privacy requests
- Handle customer complaints by recognizing their concerns and identifying the correct approach to resolve them
- Work closely with internal counsel and the marketing team to support the development of documentation and materials to ensure compliance with data privacy laws and policies
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all departments (including developers, product managers, marketing, account managers and more) and clients to maintain customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience (customer service and/or support role) is required
- 2+ years of experience managing projects and working autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy, problem-solving approach to challenges
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills
- Familiarity with CCPA and GDPR laws is preferred
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site