Data Scientist (Analytics) at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are looking for talented Data Scientists with a passion for addressing business needs through data modeling and analysis to join our team. As an individual contributor on this team, you will work with senior members of the team and internal partners from across the organization. This position requires strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills; experience with multitasking and prioritizing in an ever evolving business/tech environment; and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion. Health data experience is a plus.
- Derive insights from descriptive analysis using multiple datasets including user activity on the Quartet platform, medical claims, pharmacy claims etc.
- Apply statistical techniques to model healthcare utilization patterns and evaluate care outcomes
- Support a data-informed process for experimenting with new products or operational workflows to improve patient outcomes
- Design and implement metrics, run and interpret experiments, draw causal inferences and create visualizations and dashboards
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field.
- Professional experience working at a Healthcare or Health Insurance company
- 3+ years of experience in a technical Data-focused role (Data Scientist, Data Engineer, Data Analyst, BI Analyst, Actuary)
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals.
- Experience with SQL.
- Programming proficiency in Python or R
- Ability to clearly communicate across disciplines and work collaboratively.
- Experience (professional or otherwise) working with value-based care or healthcare quality measurement
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field or Public Health
- Experience building software products
- Analytics-related experience (building products, working with dashboarding tools, etc.)