Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone.
We are growing very fast, and are looking for a data scientist to extract, aggregate, visualize and analyze company data to help inform strategy.
- Create new data pipelines and models based on strategic needs.
- Improve and optimize existing data structures.
- Analyze B2C data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Translate large data sets into presentable dashboards for the rest of the team.
- At home in the field of e-commerce and consumer packaged goods.
- Proficient with a variety of data visualizers such as Tableau and Looker.
- Experienced with SQL, Redshift, S3, and Lambda.
- An excellent and patient communicator.
- Comfortable working with a small team.
- A believer in data-driven business strategy.
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people.
Public Goods provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.