Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Are you a mid-level Data Scientist who has not only sharp technical skills (that's a given) but also a deep curiosity and passion for creating insights from data that can drive real business change? Do you enjoy collaboration and the opportunity to prove your skills? If so, we would love to talk to you. We are a small dynamic shared-services team comprised of data architects, data scientists, analysts and analytic translators charged with providing data science and deep analytics expertise to support all ADP business units to solve their most challenging issues. Collaboration here means not just working with our team of data scientists/analysts/architects but also with business partners from across the organization to understand issues facing their business; it's our responsibility to provide insights and solutions. We are project based so to be successful, you should be comfortable with juggling multiple projects and deadlines but also must be a flexible team player, ready to roll up your sleeves to help the team when needed.
Specifically, we are looking for a Data Scientist who will be responsible to employ various approaches to analyze data, compiled from multiple sources, and provide compelling recommendations to our business partners. Analytical approaches may include statistical modeling, machine learning/AI, NLP, among others. Past projects have ranged from pricing support, client retention initiatives, identification of sales opportunities to contact center efficiency.
- 1-3 years of post-graduate experience (excluding internships/co-op) building statistical models (required), experience in B2B, SaaS a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to structure and conduct appropriate analyses.
- Prior experience in analytics, consulting, client experience, continuous-improvement or related fields a plus.
- Preference to candidates who have a deep understanding of customer service organizations, including contact centers and related KPIs and technology (e.g., speech analytics, call routing, work-force management, process automation, chatbots, etc.)
- Very strong technical skills: Python (text manipulation using Python a plus), SQL and Excel.
- Experience with Hadoop or similar preferred, but not required
- Experience with visualization software, including Tableau, Excel.
- Ability to create compelling presentations (including charts, tables, graphs) to translate analytic findings to an executive audience.
- Ability to successfully navigate complexity, ambiguity and pressure to get things done in a fast-paced environment which requires ability to balance multiple priorities
- Team player, able to work collaboratively in a project team setting with a reasonable degree of independence.
- Results-oriented, self-starter -- quick learner and able to adapt to changing business priorities
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or related (at minimum)
- Leverage multiple analytic methods to identify key drivers of client experience related metrics and provide insightful, innovative and actionable recommendations to improve client experience and business outcomes.
- Build deep partnership with business and technology stakeholders from across the enterprise to understand client experience concerns and existing available data sources
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders across business units in order to promote and elevate statistical and predictive modeling standards.
- Extract, merge, clean and normalize data sources as necessary for subsequent analytical studies using a combination of Excel, SQL, Oracle and Hadoop.
- Use Python, R statistical platforms to design and build appropriate statistical and machine learning models, including but not limited to regression, clustering and decision trees, to identify main drivers of client experience related metrics.
- Create appropriate data dashboards/visualizations (Tableau server) and presentations (MS-Powerpoint) to highlight findings and recommendations for both executive and technical audiences.
- Implement appropriate tracking methods to measure business impacts of recommendations.
- Business and Presentation skills
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.