Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Data Scientist at Reonomy, you will play a vital role, as your models will be critical components embedded in the pipelines that support everything we offer! Reonomy's Knowledge Graph creates an unprecedented view of commercial real estate across the United States. It is supported by a best-in-class data infrastructure which intelligently links disparate datasets at scale, as well as managing the complexities of commercial real estate, in order to build a first-of-its-kind data product. You will not only work with engineers to create and embed analytics, ML and AI to better serve our customers with the information that will change the way they do business, but you will also collaborate cross-departmentally to establish the viability and complexity of potential new offerings. We take on these challenges in machine learning and scalable data processing with Scala, Spark, and Python.
- Work on projects within Reonomy’s data layer to improve data quality and/or access to data
- Feature generation, model choice and implementation, statistics and analytical work
- Writing high quality code, participating actively in code reviews, and consistently helping to ship software
- Track data quality by writing the metrics that will measure the performance of a model
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to design, build and improve Reonomy’s ML models
- 4-6 + yrs of experience in a data science role
- Must have demonstrated work accomplishments with: data transformation and cleaning, feature building, and model implementation, model performance evaluation
- Ability to write clean, well-organized code
- Preferred experience with distributed computing: Pyspark, Spark Scala
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.