Data Team Lead, Merchant Health at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
You will be part of a growing operations team which is responsible for Riskified’s customers’ performance, quick problem-solving and online fraud prevention in real time. You will take a major part in research and investigation of new online-fraud trends, in a super-dynamic environment, and therefore stand at the forefront of Riskified’s work. You’ll be leveraging your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants, including direct interaction with customers. You'll have clients yourself, but also be managing a team of analysts.
- Research and explore data, using high level analytical tools in a high level technical environment
- Managing a team of 4-5 analysts
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non- technical audiences
- Work with account managers, meet with clients and deliver analytic insights for business questions
- Define and execute end-to-end technical solutions for fraud-prevention problems
- Cooperate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas)
- 4+ years in R or Python (functions creation, data wrangling, etc.)
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience managing a team
- Great written and verbal communication skills
*The position requires occasional evening and weekend shifts (schedule is flexible) as we support a global client base
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.