Data Team Lead, Merchant Health at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
You will be part of a growing operations team which is responsible for Riskified’s customers’ performance, quick problem-solving and online fraud prevention in real time. You will take a major part in research and investigation of new online-fraud trends, in a super-dynamic environment, and therefore stand at the forefront of Riskified’s work. You’ll be leveraging your analytical skills and knowledge of our product to provide meaningful insights to our enterprise merchants, including direct interaction with customers. You'll have clients yourself and also be managing a team of analysts.What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and mentor a team of 3-5 analysts
- Research and explore data, using high level analytical tools in a high level technical environment
- Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non- technical audiences
- Work with account managers, meet with clients and deliver analytic insights for business questions
- Define and execute end-to-end technical solutions for fraud-prevention problems
- Cooperate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers’ needs
- Master the online fraud prevention domain through hands-on analysis of live data
- Lead technical / statistical / operational projects within the whole Operations department.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any Visa sponsorship (including OPTs)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree - preferably in a highly-quantitative field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, computer science, natural sciences), economics or business administration
- Expert in SQL
- 5+ years in R or Python (functions creation, data wrangling, etc.)
- Experience in a client facing role
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team of analysts
- Great communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.