Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
As a Verifier within the Operations organization, you will play a critical role in the overall value proposition Ocrolus offers to many of the best financial services companies in the world. You will act as the human-in-the-loop for our many machine learning models, ultimately helping to both ensure what we deliver to our customers is of the highest quality and that we're able to constantly retrain our models to continuously improve as our business evolves. Your day to day will involve reviewing the output of our machine learning models and then verifying, correcting and/or appending the results to ensure data was extracted from various financial documents correctly. If you enjoy pattern matching, finding discrepancies and/or correcting typos, this could be a great fit for you. This is a great opportunity to gain some first-hand experience into the inner-workings of a machine learning company and participate in the process of creating the ground-truth data that is used to train most of the AI systems we interact with every day.
- This is a full-time in-person entry level position.
- Should have a basic understanding of financial documents and accounting concepts.
- You are proactive, organized, and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working on a variety of different tasks.
- Review document transcriptions for accuracy.
- Classifies various financial documents.
- Prioritizes tasks based on immediate and evolving priority.
- Identifies errors in extracted data and makes appropriate corrections based on provided source documents.
- Works closely with the manager to maintain high quality standards.
- Reviews documents and draws bounding boxes around key data points.
- Mortgage or financial services experience preference.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 W.P.M. with 95% accuracy.
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!