Database & ETL Engineer at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Database & ETL Engineer to join our Enterprise Systems team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Database & ETL Engineer you will design, implement, and maintain database solutions responsible for supporting our internal data mart, billing processes, and various back office data and front-end reporting. You will work across multiple technologies including but not limited to SQL Server, Snowflake, and various ETL tools. You will have the opportunity to develop and enhance our internal data mart, integrate new data sets during product launches, enhance our partner capabilities through strategic integrations, refine and maintain the Invoicing processes, and assist in forging new documentation, process, and work standards. You will be part of a growing team to develop and mature IAS’ back office capabilities. As IAS scales and automates various back-office processes and creates advanced analytical reporting models, the need to advance the build out of the internal mart and the ETL capabilities is critical. The goal is to feed this information in and out and drive data accuracy internally and externally to our customers.
This is an ideal opportunity to become part of a growing and dynamic team to design, develop, and deploy solutions that drive organizational growth by improving internal systems, and driving efficiency.
What you’ll get to do:
- Plan and deliver Data Engineering and Integration projects
- Build end-to-end data pipelines using integration design patterns and various connection protocols, REST AND SOAP, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code etc.
- Adapt and Optimize stored procedures that comprise our “Billing Engine”
- Architect, design, code and maintain solutions for optimal Database model design and structure
- Integrate and build solutions to leverage and amplify our partner capabilities and third-party tools.
- Work with Big Data technologies such as Azure, Snowflake, and AWS
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
You should apply if you have most of this:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2-4 years of experience
- Working Knowledge of SQL and Python
- Exposure to building systems in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Snowflake)
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals in performance, scalability, and reliability
- Knowledge of API integrations
- Experience using Jira
- Insight into the Advertising Technology industry and ecosystem
What puts you over the top:
- Mastery of designing data models and building data pipelines
- Mastery of SQL and Python
- Understanding of AdTech
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected].com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.