Deal Desk Analyst at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
The Deal Desk team plays a critical role within the Sales Organization growth and success. As the Deal Desk Analyst, you will be assisting our Sales and Account Management teams in deal closing processes and helping manage the Closed Won deals in our CRM System. You will be interacting closely with the Finance, Legal and Sales teams.What You'll Be Doing
- Monitor late stage in-flight and closed opportunities to ensure commercial details are properly reported to Finance for forecasting, invoicing and revenue recognition
- Help validate all critical information for each deal in CRM from deal structuring to closed won
- Collaborate with Account Management on the subscription renewal process in CRM
- Support Finance & SIC teams in end-of-quarter deal summaries and commission payouts
- Provide recommendations for process improvement and automation
- Advise on deal stage and opportunity details during pipeline reviews - become a key advisor to Revenue Operations leadership
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or sales position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally in management, mathematics, statistics, or economics)
- Interest in the SaaS, Ecommerce, FinTech space
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com and Google Suite products
- Fast & independent learner, responsive, inquisitive
- Analysis and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.