Deep Learning Engineer - AI Research
AlphaSense provides an AI-based search engine for market intelligence, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world’s market and company information, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ enterprise clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
You will join our AI Research team developing the cutting edge deep learning and NLP systems that power AlphaSense AI capabilities. You have a deep understanding of the latest neural network architectures, follow the latest AI research and are driven to apply what you know to real-world applications.
- Develop highly scalable deep learning models and take them all the way to production
- Perform cutting edge research in deep learning, machine learning & natural language processing
- Work closely with Product Management to translate product requirements into machine learning architectures
- Own systems end-to-end including design, code, train, test, deployment and iteration
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent from top tier university with a focus on Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- 2+ years developing data pipelines with Python with additional experience in Java, Linux, and scripting languages
- Demonstrated experience developing end-to-end NLP models to derive insights from text data using NLP libraries in Python
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills