Digital Analyst at Discovery Direct-to-Consumer
Discovery Digital Media covers a wide array of vertical platforms, including DTC and TV Everywhere. We are looking for a digital analyst that will be responsible for providing reports and insights that will help a variety of internal stakeholders make data driven decisions.
- Acquire data from Discovery distribution partners and maintain databases/data systems.
- Work day in and day out with marketing and other teams to track marketing performance by campaigns to conduct analysis and provide recommendations.
- Communicate insights in Digital product meetings, strategy sessions, emails, and presentations.
- Become well versed in a variety of analytics tools and evangelize digital analytics to promote data-driven culture, efficiency, and best practices within the company.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
* At least 2 years in digital analytics
* Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
* Experience with Nielsen and comScore a plus
* SQL, R, or Python is a plus
* Tableau or Microsoft PowerBI experience is a plus
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Comfortable and effective working in a dynamic and past-paced environment
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
Discovery Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including but not limited to all local Fair Chance Ordinances.
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please send an email request to [email protected]