Digital Marketing Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
This role will support Quartet’s mission by ensuring our direct-to-consumer landing pages and experiments are built and launched following the highest standards of quality. In this role, you will unlock and validate new opportunities for performance improvement across acquisition and engagement, with a strong focus on Patient populations. This includes design and execution of conversion rate experiments on direct-to-consumer landing pages, measurement and analysis of the acquisition funnel, and advancing our testing and implementation capabilities.
This role will be part of Quartet’s Performance Marketing team, but will also work in close collaboration Growth Marketing, Retention Marketing, Content Strategy, Business Intelligence and Product.
- Partner with web developers to build and maintain Quartet’s marketing landing pages. Includes migrating, mapping, testing and troubleshooting.
- Implement end-to-end execution of conversion rate experiments.
- Recognize data issues; investigate, troubleshoot, and propose solutions.
- Manage Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager across all marketing-owned properties, includes: implementation of tags/triggers; organization and hygiene of GTM accounts; debugging; passing performance data to multiple systems.
- Develop and champion new capabilities: triggered/dynamic content, personalization, leveraging exit intent signals.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to align on business goals and testing strategy.
- Work closely with Marketing and Creative stakeholders to measure performance and build a feedback loop that improves the strategy over time.
- Craft and execute experiments to improve conversion rate and user engagement.
- End-to-end deployment of testing and implementation. Includes data collection, analysis and reporting on results.
- Review and analyze the acquisition funnel for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- 3-5+ years experience in A/B testing, with a particular emphasis on web.
- 2+ years experience in direct to consumer marketing analytics; healthcare experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to determine and hit testing goals at significance, communicate results and make recommendations.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Front-end website experience such as conversion rate testing, usability testing and user flow design.
- Takes pride in being a subject matter expert who evangelizes empirical, test-driven decision-making within their organization.
- Comfortable reporting on results to various stakeholders, including both ongoing and ad hoc rollups.
- Aptitude for finding creative solutions to difficult problems where conventional approaches have fallen short