Digital Marketing Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right mental health care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
In this role, you will unlock and validate new opportunities for performance improvement across acquisition and engagement, with a strong focus on Patient populations. This includes design and execution of conversion rate experiments on direct-to-consumer landing pages, measurement and analysis of the acquisition funnel, and advancing our testing and implementation capabilities.
This role will be part of Quartet’s Performance Marketing team, but will also work in close collaboration Growth Marketing, Retention Marketing, Content Strategy, Business Intelligence and Product.
- Craft and execute experiments to improve conversion rate and user engagement.
- End-to-end deployment of testing and implementation. Includes data collection, analysis and reporting on results.
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders to align on business goals, testing strategy, performance measurement. Build a feedback loop that improves the strategy over time.
- Review and analyze the acquisition funnel for areas that can be improved.
- Work on paid campaign launches, analysis, and optimization.
- Develop and champion new capabilities: triggered/dynamic content, personalization, leveraging exit intent signals.
- Own Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager across all marketing-owned properties, includes: implementation of tags/triggers; organization and hygiene of GTM accounts; passing performance data to multiple systems.
- Recognize data issues; investigate, troubleshoot, and propose solutions.
- Implement end-to-end execution of conversion rate experiments.
- Manage relationship with web development consultant who built/maintains Quartet’s marketing landing pages.
- 3-5+ years experience in A/B testing, with an emphasis on web. Front-end website experience such as conversion rate testing, usability testing and user flow design.
- 3+ years experience in direct to consumer marketing campaign implementation and analytics; healthcare experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to determine and hit testing goals at significance, communicate results and make recommendations.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Takes pride in being a subject matter expert who evangelizes empirical, test-driven decision-making within their organization.
- Comfortable reporting on results to various stakeholders, including both ongoing and ad hoc rollups.
- Aptitude for finding creative solutions to difficult problems where conventional approaches have fallen short.