Director, Advanced Analytics at Crossix
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (EST) on Monday, August 31, 2020
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director, Advanced Analytics to join our Analytics Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, data science, healthcare marketing and media!
What You'll Do
- Lead the development, implementation, and support of Crossix’s advanced analytics methods and products
- Lead product efforts, including the design, launch, training, and road mapping for new and established product offerings
- Own methodology and technical management for predictive targeting (Crossix Programmatic) and causal inference platforms
- Build expert understanding of product needs, gaps, and opportunities; drive innovation by identifying and executing well on opportunities to deploy advanced analytics to deliver value for our customers with scalable products
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across teams on product change management, enhancement, maintenance, and road mapping
- Provide subject matter expertise for advanced analytics topics related to predictive targeting, measurement and optimization, and custom business challenges
- Work with strategy, engineering, development teams to improve and implement features in Crossix’s platform
- Lead a team of data scientists and analysts; recruit, deploy, manage, and engage team members
- Provide technical leadership and advise team on the best approaches or tools for solving problems
- Employ and develop product focused problem-solving skills
- Build expertise in media and healthcare related subject matter areas like digital advertising, electronic health records, etc.
- Build your expertise in product management best practices and work with a wide range of disciplines on a daily basis
What You've Done
- Advanced knowledge and professional experience in machine learning and statistics, including direct experience working on classification problems and causal inference problems
- At least 10 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility developing, executing, and leading advanced analytics and data science products/solutions, with track record of success in developing and deploying product or insights solutions
- Proficiency with relevant tools to support providing technical guidance to team members (SQL + R or Python. AWS experience highly preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills and agility to work across internal teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!