Director, Business Intelligence at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a Director of Business Intelligence to join our Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy team. Key responsibilities will include building out the reporting and dashboard capabilities of the GTM Strategy team and delivering valuable insights to the revenue executive team. This person must be a strong communicator and will collaborate cross-functionally with teams across multiple departments including Sales Operations, Corporate Engineering, Sales Finance, Marketing, and Product Strategy. The ideal candidate has a very strong work ethic and is both excited and comfortable solving new, complex materials.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development and implementation of Go-to-market analytics
- Collaborate with teams across Revenue, Finance, and Marketing to surface, explain and solve complex business problems that require deep analysis of revenue data
- Leverage, manipulate and analyze revenue data to drive business decisions
- Develop predictive models of revenue growth and attrition to create actionable and creative GTM strategies
- Work closely with Corporate Engineering to deploy and support revenue analytics
- Validate and integrate disparate large datasets
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the reported data
- Streamline workflows to craft efficiencies and actively develop ways to improve reporting, analysis and operational support
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education required in related field. Advanced degree in an area related to Data Analytics strongly preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years of business experience in building statistical models and translating and communicating insights into actionable business recommendations
- Excellent communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Experience storytelling through data
- Significant experience in data, reporting, analytics and strategy
- Expertise in Tableau or Looker, relational databases and SQL
- Proven experience partnering with teams to drive data driven decisions
- Experience using multivariate linear and logistic regression models, and knowledge of other advanced analytics methodologies
- Superior analytical, quantitative and data modeling skills
- Ability to develop and manage projects or process change.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.