Director, Commercial Analytics and Insights at Crossix
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director of Commercial Analytics and Insights to join our Health Data team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
The Director – Commercial Analytics and Insights will help develop and expand solutions and formulate methodologies that harness meaningful insights from Crossix data assets for Life Sciences customers. As part of the Health Data team, he/she/they will -
- Apply a strong understanding of the various data assets that power Crossix products and solutions towards developing analytic methodologies that appropriately connect health data to patient/provider/practice/pharmacy behavior
- Lead development of health data methodologies for data products, Life Sciences commercial analytics and research applications, including and not limited to contributing to product design, documentation, training, development of case studies, etc.
- Research disease prevalence and develop methods as needed to ensure that variations in data coverage and/or seasonal fluctuations are taken into consideration
- Provide methods and consultation to product teams that account for data coverage and trends to accurately reflect brand-market dynamics in products and customer deliverables; help analyze and interpret results
- Work with Data Operations team to develop standards and processes towards anticipating and addressing data coverage gaps and/or shifting market dynamics
- Assess impact of integration of new data assets on customer deliverables; work with Product and Client Services teams to proactively tweak methodologies and best practices as needed
- Establish best practices for documentation and dissemination of recommended analytic methods implemented in Crossix products and solutions
- Recruit, train and lead a team of analysts to develop standard methodologies and provide analytic support on ad hoc requests from product and/or client-facing teams
What You've Done
- 10+ years of experience working in health analytics
- 6+ years of direct experience in Life Sciences commercial analytics and/or consulting
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Degree in public health, quantitative or business field
- 4-year college degree required
- Excellent understanding of commercial analytics and products in Life Sciences industry
- Strong analytic skills with ability to bridge the gap between health data and business questions
- Extensive experience with formulating multiple analytic paths to troubleshoot data anomalies and/or methodology issues
- Ability to think out of the box and provide creative solutions
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated organization, problem-solving and communication skills with a focus on attention to details
Note: this role may be located in either the NYC or Boston area.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.