Director, Consumer Insights at Noom
Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to lead our efforts to build our external communications to build upon our existing momentum? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. Noom has been recognized by Google as the 3rd most researched diet in 2018, and the most robust food database in February 2019. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented leader to lead Consumer Insights.
What You'll Do
- Represent the voice of the consumer across the Noom organization.
- Partner with the brand and creative teams to uncover insights to inform world-class marketing campaigns.
- Measure brand growth, campaign effectiveness and help the marketing team build the business case for investment.
- Conduct evocative primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research to promote decisions
- Build and oversee vendor relationships
- Continually improve and refine how we get better at understanding audiences and connecting with them
What We Look For
- 10+ years of experience in consumer insights and planning.
- Experience in custom qualitative and quantitative consumer research
- Experience working cross-functionally with with designers, brand creatives and product engineers
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to apply analytics to business issues (ie. segmentation analysis, marketing mix modeling) as well as apply analytical skills to understanding business performance (ie. predictive modeling, price elasticity)
- Ability to translate complex analysis and learnings into digestible actions and decisions.
- Nice to have: experience in design research & design thinking
- Relentless energy to persist in your work
- Must be local to NYC or willing to relocate
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team