Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
We are looking for a highly strategic and analytical individual to join our team as Brigit’s Director of Analytics reporting directly to our Chief Credit Officer and helping to lead a team of data analysts and data scientists. You will help define Brigit’s long term data strategies while collaborating closely with senior leadership and cross functionally across various teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead, mentor, and grow managers, data scientists, and data analysts, creating a healthy and high-performing team. Build strong working relationships with product, operations, engineering, finance, and marketing teams
- Act as a strategic thought partner to leaders and executives; lead the team to execute on the acquisition, activation, conversion, and other top growth priorities
- Address analytics needs and continuously improve our insight-creation capabilities, as a trusted and influential evangelist for data-guided decision making, while cultivating a culture of data at Brigit
- Drive long-term data strategies and planning. Design initiatives to scale our insights through better systems and automation
- Leverage experimentation and machine learning to find opportunities, unpack drivers and develop hypotheses to inform action planning with partners
- Advocate for data-guided decisions and frameworks via empowerment of data usage across the organization
- Manage priorities and roadmap (including quarterly planning), key objectives, and for the team
- Develop accurate self-service reporting and data tools to empower data-driven decision-making across the organization
- Design communication structure and cadence with team members; Synthesize data takeaways (success or failures) into compelling narratives and communicate them throughout Brigit
- Present in key meetings and business reviews with our executive team and founders
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-High-growth company at an early stage
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Minimum 3 weeks PTO
-Paid Parental Leave
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description