DRIVE THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AT THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN INFUSED ANALYTICS SOFTWARE
At Sisense, our mission is to help companies infuse analytics, everywhere. We are looking to build a world-class Analytics team in Business Operations that will leverage the Sisense product, and our shared talent, to bring a next-level experience to our employees and leaders. The Director, Data and Analytics will be responsible for managing a team of analysts who will work closely with stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, Product, and other organizations to help drive business decisions using data and creative analytics.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
As the Director of a centralized Data and Analytics team at Sisense, you will have a unique opportunity to not only learn about Sisense as a product, but also key business processes and KPIs within the company. You will be part of a robust Business Operations team responsible for business process, Revenue Operations, and systems/IT across the company - giving you unparalleled visibility and exposure. Not only that, but you will be able to use your knowledge and ability to derive analysis and insights to shape strategic decisions within the company.
The Vice President of Business Operations is an experienced leader with success in multiple industries, across business process, Information Technology, and analytics. He has led similar functions in both mature public organizations and fast-growing companies, and during his time at Sisense has grown the Business Operations function and implemented processes and systems to enable future growth at scale.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will learn the organizational structure at Sisense - the key departments, their leadership, and primary functions
- You will learn how to use the Sisense product to develop dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- You will learn the skills of your team members and identify opportunities for individual growth and development
- Day 60...
- You will understand the primary Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) used across the company and how they are derived
- You will have led at least one project with your team to develop analysis for the business
- You will have a working knowledge of our data warehouse and BI models, as well as our overall strategy for collecting and managing data within the company
- Day 90...
- You will have developed a roadmap for advancing the Analytics function over the next 12 months
- You will have identified at least one opportunity to infuse analytics internally in a key operational system or business process
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have managed a team of business analysts responsible for both standard and ad-hoc reporting and BI/analytics
- You have implemented multiple projects to develop new BI capabilities, analytics models, and/or reporting packages
- You have presented results and insights from your (or your team's) analytics work to senior leadership on multiple occasions
- You have developed an ability to understand business drivers, and adapt data and models to answer complex business questions
- You have operated in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills, with a passion for digging deeper and discovering the next insight
- You have worked with BI/Analytics tools such as Sisense, and have hands-on experience with SQL and associated tools/languages for querying and data management