Director, Data Warehousing & Integration at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Reporting to the CIO, the Director, Data Warehousing & Integration will be responsible for overseeing a team of data analysts and engineers, collaborating closely with various department stakeholders and driving new business initiatives and as our company continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in rolling out and scaling business intelligence tools and automating integrations in the IT landscape for multiple functions, preferably at a SaaS company.
- In partnership with Finance & Accounting, streamline financial reporting within various systems and align business KPIs
- In partnership with Engineering & Product, review new code development and advise on data requirements for new initiatives
- Help establish both a short-term and long-term roadmap for the role data plays in our product growth, revenue growth, and operational growth
- Use data-driven techniques to foster innovation within the organization, and serve as the organization's thought leader on analytics approaches necessary for driving business impact
- Support the success of various functional teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Collaborate with technical leaders and define the strategy around continuous investments around data infrastructure and platform to enable critical data capabilities
- Ability to partner with non-technical business leaders to translate their business objectives into a data strategy
- Ability to grow a team of data analysts and engineers to support their professional development
- Ensure data best practices and play a critical role in building a data-driven culture throughout the entire organization
- Design additions and modifications to our data warehouse, including modeling new data sources, creating requirements for ETL processes, and creating dimensional models for new data marts
- Maintain a working understanding of all of Yext’s business systems, including both third-party and in-house systems, and how they interact
- 10+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, analytics, and data warehousing
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven, with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans
- Previous experience building out data warehouses, exploration and visualization tools (e.g. Looker), Google Analytics, product analytics tools and real-time dashboards
- Established track record driving business goals and offerings through data, business intelligence, and analytics
- Have built and lead a data team that has created a data-driven culture at a company as it scales
- Experience managing and developing high-performance teams
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of team members at different levels, delivering insights and recommendations
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.