Director, Emergent Treatments and Business Development Analytics
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The vision of our Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team is to drive long-term revenue with small businesses by creating meaningful and value-added engagement at every touchpoint, developing the foundation for an ongoing business relationship.
We’re excited to expand our Partnerships team to include a Emergent Treatment & Business Development Analytics position. Emergent Treatment and Business Development Analytics role will be a creative, highly visible, multi-faceted and cross-functional role that will develop analytic based approaches to harvesting growth from OnDeck’s existing Partner based, while applying a strong analytic based approach to identifying, pursuing, and closing partnerships for ONDK. You will be one of the key thought leaders within the Partnerships and Business Development Leadership Team, with whom you will collaborate and as well, you will work closely with other key leaders and contributors across other Revenue, Credit, and Corporate Development functions. of contact for both our current and prospective channel partners. As a member of the partner capabilities and operations team, you’ll be critical to ensuring that our partners have the tools and knowledge that they need to succeed.
As a Director of Emergent Treatments & Business Development Analytics at OnDeck, you will:
- OWN Emergent Treatment Channel – a new channel for OnDeck aimed to identify hi potential partners within a large partner base
- OWN Partnership Business Analytics & Insights. Develop, deploy, maintain end to end business analytic reporting suite – derive and share insights with leadership team which will continuously shape our analytic based approach
- Own Deal Financial Modeling & Performance Tracking
- Design, Execute, Maintain, Perpetual Digital Performance Dashboard (High Visual Content) for “Meta Map of Partner Universe” all the way through to active pipeline, and performance of activated partners
- Deliver perpetual partner intelligence system to enhance relationship based engagement with strategic partners (e.g. intelligence briefs, assist in post meeting follow ups that differentiate, and more)
- Develop partner / partner insights to feed product development / marketing for warming and touch campaigns
- Coordinate with Marketing warming campaigns and “tests” to promote meta growth in various partner channel segments
- Design and Deploy “Magnetic Attraction to OnDeck” model – to draw Business Referral Partners in Mass to US.
- Prepare analytically based business cases for future expansion and tests
- Survey, engage, and activate with select Third Party Vendors / Suppliers / Partners who can add efficiency to current process and allow us to expand for future scale
- Assist in Preparation of Executive Read Outs on Partnerships & Business Development Performance and future strategic approaches
- Identify gaps in current go to market approach for identifying, targeting, screening, engaging, signing, and activating partnerships
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to understand, translate and distill analytic based insights and direction
Qualifications for Success:
- 10+ years of proven experience in business analytics, parternerships, & business development
- Bachelor’s Degree + Advance Finance Degree or MBA
- Expertise in developing partner relationships and channel programs
- Strong Analytic background with history of leveraging analytics to drive large business impacts
- Insights finder – a history of identifying key business insights that conclusively can shift direction of the the business
- A background in financial services / fintech / lending preferred
- Deep experience working with SQL, including data visualization in Tableau.
- Experience working with a broad variety of data warehouses
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC, Best Places to Work, 2018 (#16)
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**