Director, Health Data Management at Crossix
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Director of Health Data Management to join our Health Data team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
The Director – Health Data Management will bring a deep health data expertise and help assess, integrate and maintain health data assets that fuel the Crossix data and analytic products. As part of the Health Data team, he/she/they will -
- Lead new data evaluation efforts; develop standards and processes for data assessment to help scale data expansion initiatives
- Manage data onboarding and integration projects working closely with R&D, Data Operations and Core Analytics teams. Keep data onboarding projects on time with clear communication of timelines and milestones to stakeholders throughout the organization
- Apply knowledge and experience with health data standards, HIPAA regulations and privacy/contractual restrictions to anticipate and/or avoid delays in data integration projects
- Develop and implement processes to actively monitor data trends and identify anomalies early in the ingestion phase
- Own and manage data partner/vendor relationships; work with data suppliers to understand/resolve data anomalies
- Establish best practices for documentation and dissemination of information on health data mapping, volume trends and downstream analytic impact on products.
- Recruit, train and manage team of analysts and project manager to scale Health Data Management function to support growing business needs while developing and mentoring staff
What You've Done
- 10+ years of experience working in health analytics/data management
- 6+ years of direct experience with healthcare databases (claims, EMR, patient registry, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- 4-year college degree required
- Strong understanding of distinct characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of different sources of data, such as switch, pharmacy, 835 vs. 837 claims, etc.
- Excellent understanding of various health data layouts and transmission standards such as NCPDP, UB92, Form 1500, etc.
- Knowledge of various EMR data and layouts a plus
- Ability to think out of the box and provide creative solutions
- Ability to anticipate and preempt issues related to merging of data of varying flavors from varied sources
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated organization, problem-solving and communication skills with a focus on attention to details
Note: this role may be located in either the NYC or Boston area.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.