Director, People Data & Analytics at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a People Data & Analytics leader who will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to create and deploy effective strategies in support of the People Analytics discipline. Creates and maintains the "technology stack" which supports self-service reporting, dashboards and analytics using Data Lake, Analytic Services and Power BI technologies (among others). Builds predictive models on topics like Attrition, Quality of Hire, High Performance Modeling, Pay Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Develops a People Analytics Strategy and Implementation. Overall ownership of People Data governance/quality, security, integration, and standard/ad hoc reporting. Lead and partner with other People Team leaders on Strategic Workforce Planning and Future of Work.
- Designs and implements the analytics frameworks and strategy roadmaps (strategy/ structure/ staffing/ capabilities/ technology).
- Enables the People Team to understand patterns and connections within human capital data across functional disciplines to influence business outcomes
- Designs and implements strategic workforce planning (demand analysis based on business drivers, granular supply and skill gaps analysis) to guide senior management's customized human resource strategies across business units
- Researches best practices, trends and performs deep research and statistical analysis on long range strategic People and talent effectiveness and competitiveness questions
- Identifies baseline metrics for the design and development of accurate dashboards, reports, presentations used to educate, inform, and influence business decisions, thought leadership and support strategic objectives of the organization
- Uses appropriate external benchmarks for workforce metrics and key performance indicators that are linked to business results, identifies risks, insights and develops recommendations
- Builds a foundation of analytical capabilities throughout the People Team and trains others in advanced analytic methods, as needed
- Project management of large projects spanning multiple domains such as workforce planning/modeling, technology implementation and change management
- PhD in Statistics, Business, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- 12-14 years of total work experience with at least 10 years of experience working with People and Business data, connecting the dots and generating meaningful insights for decision making
- Acumen to solve business problems and ability to work with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of HR technology solutions not limited to SAP, Greenhouse, ADP, Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle and deep understanding of business intelligence tools, data mining
- Experience in generating meaningful dashboards, analytics reports, generating meaningful insights and discussing it with HR and Business stakeholders
- Ability to visualize data and create meaningful visuals to support the problem hypothesis
- Experience identifying and translating business issues into questions that can be answered with data
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment are essential
- Demonstrated learning agility, curiosity of data and information, and successful root cause analysis
- Passion for using data to uncover insights and drive business performance
- Knowledge of statistical tools (e.g., SAS, R) for hypothesis testing and data mining analyses (e.g., multivariate regression and categorical, factor analysis, survival analysis)
- Experience working on Tableau, or other such similar data visualization tools
- Some experience with qualitative research, design and analysis of surveys
- Customer orientation with consultative skills-identifying needs and defining solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in data visualization; able to translate research findings for a general business audience
- Proactive, organized, and detail oriented; able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.