Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
- Suite of scoring products in market and available to Ocrolus clients
- Well-thought-out internal architecture for model training, execution, delivery, and monitoring
- Valuable, ongoing customer product research and feedback that will inform roadmap and development
- Partnership with clients as well as (potentially) 3rd party software vendors to implement models in clients’ workflows
- Model monitoring, documentation, adverse action codes, and oversight to ensure compliance with FCRA or any other applicable regulatory requirements
- Guidance and training on cash flow underwriting and score integration for clients as well as the Ocrolus people who serve them
- Detailed theoretical and practical understanding of small business and consumer risk management
- Experience in end-to-end score development and risk strategy creation and deployment process
- 7+ years of experience at a bank or non-bank lender in risk management and/or decision science
- Facility with running analysis on large and complex datasets of credit data
- Strong familiarity with credit bureau data, scores, business models, and implementation strategies
- Understanding of FCRA, adverse action communication and other policy/regulatory issues related to credit decisioning
- Exceptional communication skills - able to communicate complex information to a non-technical and less-familiar audience
- Ability to work with customers to understand risk strategies, identify goals and pain points, and gain the trust of clients
- Ability to give strong, technically-informed direction to analysts and data scientists
- Ability to solve problems with little guidance, direction, or prior knowledge
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Read Full Job Description