Squarespace is looking for a Business Strategy Lead to help develop and expand the new Enterprise program. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering business analytics, identifying efficiency opportunities, and supporting the development of new enterprise offerings and businesses.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters and report into our Enterprise Director.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Report on sales pipeline and other success metrics, improve cadences and structure
- Provide business analytics to influence strategic business decisions
- Support development of new business opportunities through quantitative analysis
- Identify trends to increase efficiency of the sales process
- Act as an intermediary between Revenue Operations, FP&A, Business Intelligence and the Enterprise team
- Design and enable dashboards and reports to provide transparency
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Marketing to identify and build internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard customers, and drive a repeatable process
- Consult with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing and business model for our offerings
- 4+ years of previous business development, strategy or operations experience
- Experience developing and scaling a new business, either at a start-up or within a larger company
- Strong skill set in the following software: MS Excel, VBA, and data visualization software
- Proven success in building out and improving processes
- Project management skills - Gathering information, documenting and tracking
- Strong presentation skills and experience in interacting with, presenting to and influencing all levels of leadership
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.