We are looking for an ERP Functional Analyst with an accounting background and in-depth NetSuite functional knowledge to join Peloton’s Financial Systems Team. The Financial Systems Team is responsible for partnering cross-functionally with critical areas including finance, supply chain and logistics, technology, and engineering to lead the continued support and improvement of our NetSuite ERP system.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have extensive technical knowledge of NetSuite and are a superb communicator who can translate this technical expertise into actionable business solutions. You are also a curious learner who is eager to play a supportive role in Peloton’s transition from NetSuite to an enterprise level ERP. You are an agile team-player who enjoys working cross-functionally with different parts of the organization, while having a solid foundational understanding of financial accounting and internal controls.
- Ongoing monitoring and support functions in ERP, including:
- End user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- User trainings
- New Enhancements
- Form and field management
- Troubleshooting with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Support the accounting and finance team during the month end close by responding to close impacting tickets in a timely fashion
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP is driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Translate business process requirements into technical requirements and communicate these to key stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite’s functionality, and relevant new product offerings and software releases
- Assist Financial Systems team in strategic decision making and project management of financial system upgrades and enhancements, conversions, and supporting system interfaces
- 2+ years of functional experience with NetSuite ERP
- Experience completing a full cycle NetSuite implementation for SaaS-based and/or consumer product business models (ideally both)
- Proficient technical and functional knowledge of NetSuite’s Record to Report, Order To Cash, Procure To Pay, Advanced Inventory, Advanced Revenue (ARM), and Fixed Asset modules
- Eagerness to learn new skills as it relates to Peloton’s transition to an enterprise level ERP
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research, simplify, and resolve complex issues
- Understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to NetSuite
- Gifted at translating "IT speak" into understandable language for people who are less tech-savvy than you
- You smile when you hear “month-end close” and have knowledge of general accounting principles
- General technical knowledge of NetSuite saved searches, workflows, form customizations, custom reporting, SuiteScript, Suiteflow, Suitebuilder, and Restlets
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Working experience with multi-subsidiary/multi-currency and intercompany transactions preferred
- Familiarity with SOX, ITGC, and SOD is a plus
- Experience working with SQL is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.