Filing Analyst at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Filing Analyst at Rhino, you’ll assume a crucial role on a hungry team that is ready and eager to transform the future of renting.
In this role you will:
- Prepare and submit form filings to DOI or third party vendor.
- Conduct compliance and audit review of surplus lines filings and tax payments to ensure compliance with state guidelines.
- Specify and test forms generation criteria.
- Q/A new state rollouts and changes as needed.
- Collaborate with engineering to create forms business requirements and project implementation.
- Effectively manage and implement changes in processes, structure and resources to achieve optimal results.
- Handle licensing of agents and adjusters and maintain the licensing database.
- Assist with internal and external audits relating to forms.
- Ability to use Excel and Google Sheets.
- Handle Special Projects as Assigned.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- At least 1-3 years of surplus lines forms filing experience.
- Understanding of insurance regulations, underwriting, and policy coverages.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prefer someone with experience in Q/A new state rollouts.
- Experience with Market Conduct Exams or Audits.