Forecast & Replenishment Analyst
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth with our mass and specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – Finance, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
Primary responsibilities include item and product segment management that spans across the collective Harry’s and Walmart supply chain. This customer-facing position is responsible for maximizing store in-stocks, vent management, execution of new and discontinued items, reducing waste, reporting, and analytics.
The CPFR Analyst will use information obtained from Walmart while applying supply chain planning information as input into Harry’s forecasting process. Proficient use of Walmart’s data sharing tools combined with collaboration between Walmart, Sales, and Harry’s S&OP Demand team will be used to drive efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply chain. The CPFR Analyst is the primary collaboration contact with Walmart’s Replenishment department, and is a key internal collaboration partner with Sales, Business Unit, and Fulfillment. Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to, Walmart In-Stock percentage, Fill Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Bias, and Event Performance.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Walmart Level Forecasting
- Leverage Walmart data and collaboration to develop a more robust forecasting model for turn and promotional volume
- Manage Walmart forecast exceptions to eliminate forecast error
- Understand, track, and report KPI’s (Forecast Accuracy, Bias, CFR, etc…) to stakeholders as necessary
- Event Management
- Enter promotion information in Walmart & internal systems
- Collaborate with Walmart on Replenishment settings and Event strategy
- Track Event Performance with follow-up with Walmart and Correction of Errors
- Maximize Store In-Stocks
- Use Walmart data to analyze store and DC Inventories
- Identify and manage seasonal and non-seasonal trends
- Manage gaps between Walmart POS and retail forecast
- Execution on New and Discontinued Items
- Manage Store changes as communicated by Walmart for Modular Updates (Changes to Planograms)
- Develop exit strategy for store declines or complete item pruning, minimizing write-offs or markdowns
- Development of Replenishment strategies and Demand plans for new items and increased distribution (new store authorizations)
- Provide visibility to Product Supply and Fulfillment by maintaining forecast information accurately
- Walmart Collaboration and Influence
- Build and maintain Walmart and internal stakeholder relationships that will ultimately drive supply chain efficiency and business influence
- Lead Supply Chain collaboration process with Walmart and internal partners.
- Weekly category meetings with Sales and Business Unit partners
- Monthly/Quarterly collaboration with Walmart Replenishment and supply chain stakeholders
- Reducing Waste
- Eliminate “trapped” inventory within Walmart’s Supply Chain
- Manage Replenishment flags in Walmart systems
- Make necessary forecast adjustments to prevent code date rotation issues
- Communicate over stock situations timely to prevent short-dated product
This should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years in an analytical, planning, data-driven role. Experience working with retail partners especially Walmart and Retail Link is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage complex data from multiple sources and synthesize into solid business reporting tools and analytic resources.
- Excellent communicator with strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for the work and desires to be seen as an analytics leader not just report generator.
- Professional and enthusiastic team player with passion to work collaboratively across teams and drive for results.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Sr Director of Sales for the Walmart team
- Working on the Retail Sales Team
- You will work most closely with S&OP, Strategy, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D and Key Customer Contacts.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.