Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Thirty Madison’s mission is to make specialized care and treatment accessible to everyone. As we continue to expand our current offerings and launch new therapeutic areas in more complex conditions, expanding the supply planning capabilities will have a meaningful impact on ensuring that the maximum number of people have access to care from Thirty Madison.
We are looking for a detail oriented and highly motivated team member to help us grow Fulfillment capabilities. As we continue to grow our supply chain capabilities, this role will serve as a key thought partner and work cross functionally with both internal teams as well as third party fulfillment partners. Working closely with the customer care team, finance team as well as the broader supply chain team, this role will provide key insights into fulfillment planning for future product offerings. This role reports directly to the Manager, Supply Chain & Operations.Some things you will work on:
- Serve as main point of contact between Supply Chain team and Fulfillment Partners
- Manage Fulfillment process for DTC and Retail partners across multiple 30M Brands
- Partner with internal BU teams to increase warehouse efficiency and inventory management
- Manage warehouse SLAs and propose process improvements
- Ensures customer satisfaction through proactive communication with customer care team and business partners to gauge customer experience and resolve issues as needed
- Serve as key thought partner in future warehouse growth and expansion
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering preferred
- 2-3 years experience in planning or supply chain management required
- Exceptional Excel skills required
- Meticulous individual who is comfortable with detailed data management
- Effective prioritization skills
- Experience managing multiple warehouse locations with both DTC and Retail shipments
- Possess strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and vision
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.