Fund Operations Analyst
Cadre is seeking a Fund Operations Analyst with significant investor facing experience to own major portions of our investor onboarding operations functions. The position will require close interaction and collaboration with Cadre’s Finance, Product, Engineering, and Investor Relations teams. We are seeking someone who is excited to take ownership and is dedicated to excellence in their work.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a results-oriented attitude who’s excited to make a large impact at a high-growth, innovative tech company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in preparing and reviewing various client documentations including subscription documents
- Assist with onboarding clients onto the Cadre platform
- Act as a timeline management coordinator and assist with additional requests as needed
- Quarterback secondary operational processes by coordinating between Finance and Product teams, following up with investors, and coordinating fund transfers
- Collaborate with Investor Relations team by exploring ways to create scalable offerings (i.e. define programmatic investing parameters)
- Provide programmatic investing support by updating various support files
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance or Operations- experience at a real estate private equity firm is a plus!
- A willingness and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- An acute attention to detail with a process-oriented mindset
- A high degree of organizational skills
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills
- High degree of tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion
- Energy and commitment to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong initiative and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other related fields of study