Global Inventory Planning and Operations (Apparel) at Peloton
We are in search of a Global Inventory and Operations Planner to join our Apparel Planning team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for optimizing the product life cycle through implementing and owning allocation strategies, markdown cadences, and liquidation strategies.
The candidate will be an integral part of our Planning team as a part of the greater Peloton Apparel Team. This position will work alongside other Planning members and report into the Director of Apparel Strategy & Planning.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining markdowns and promotional lists as well as operational tasks involved with Sale go-live
- Execute and manage Launch checks to ensure all systems and data are aligned prior to each seasonal launch
- Responsible for managing and executing global inventory liquidation strategies
- Recommend and manage Active / Inactive SKUs in all subsidiaries
- Owning Weekly In-Transit process - reporting all showroom allocations that are in route on a weekly basis and following up with stores to ensure timely receipts and shortage reports
- Responsible for communicating and executing Ad-Hoc inventory adjustments
- Evaluate inventory positions at a category level and country level to identify recommendations and risks
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and provide insights into seasonal returns
- Responsible for owning inventory movement across all geos - managing store-send backs, store replenishments, and consolidations
- Own monthly store inventory reconciliation process globally from start to finish
- Manage and maintain inventory management within our ERP systems for all relevant tasks
- Improve and implement reporting and analysis capabilities to drive decision making at the regional and global level
- Previous apparel experience with 3 - 6 yrs. in Retail Planning, Store Planning and/or Allocations for both digital and retail businesses
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Netsuite/SAP is a plus
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, and impeccable attention to detail for data validation and QA
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen and application
- Excellent communication skills especially with distilling large amount of data into clear and concise explanations and action plans for senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Ability to work in a fast-past and lean environment that is prone to change
- Creative problem solver with experience working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to improve existing processes
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.