Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
In this role, you will report to the Director of Revenue Operations, and you will be a key member of a team that sits at the intersection of Sales, Finance, Product, and Customer Success. The role will allow you to develop a variety of skills that will contribute to your entire career while working with a team of talented people who help our dynamic range of customers.
You should have strong communication and project management skills, enabling you to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape Salesforce deliverables. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Calculate and communicate the global sales bonus/commission payment on a monthly basis
- Help design, administer, and maintain key processes that facilitate compensation and reporting compensation payouts
- Develop written process documents needed to effectively manage all compensation-related processes
- Track employee movement and related attributes resulting from transfers, promotions, resignations, and terminations
- Subject matter expert on the market data and benchmark ranges within our industry
- Partner with HR on adhoc benchmark requests and questions
- Participate in salary surveys and engage with third party consultants/companies on market rate and industry best practices
A little more about you:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years or more experience in compensation/ Sales Ops/ Finance/ Accounting at a high-growth start up (SaaS experience preferred)
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets
- Understanding of incentive compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate and compliant with commission plan
- Experience using Salesforce.com or CRM System (Preferred)
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with gym reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.