We're looking for a Director of Go-To-Market Analytics to join our Life Sciences Partnerships team to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team, and what we’re looking for, to help you evaluate if Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
Today, Flatiron Research is focused on innovating in the Real-World Evidence (RWE) space. Our technology-first approach has allowed us to build RWE data sets with higher quality, accuracy, recency, and scale than any other data set in oncology. We have active partnerships with top oncology biopharma companies focused on using RWE to answer their most critical questions quickly and safely. The Life Sciences Partnerships (LSP) team is responsible for building long-term, sustainable partnerships with our biopharma partners in support of advancing their research priorities using Flatiron’s Research offerings and driving revenue growth for Flatiron.
Go-To-Market Analytics (GTMA) at Flatiron is a small, high-impact team, responsible for driving end-to-end sales analytics and operations for the LSP team, leveraging data and analytics to accelerate growth and drive efficiencies for Flatiron’s complex and ever evolving Research business. The GTMA team builds sustainable processes focused on forecasting, demand planning, market landscape analysis, optimizing sales operations and product performance. Key stakeholders for this role include the CFO, Flatiron’s Research Leadership Team, Product Management Leaders, and LSP leadership (Principals and VP).
This role will be responsible for leading the Go-To-Market Analytics (GTMA) team within the broader Life Sciences Partnership (LSP) team. The GTMA Director will work with cross-functional partners in LSP, Product, Finance, and Marketing to inform go-to-market strategy, ensure effective execution, improve ongoing operations and drive key strategic initiatives critical to Flatiron's Research business. This role reports into a senior leader of the LSP team, and will manage an existing team of 2 (Manager and Associate). In addition, you'll also:
- Define overarching vision, plan and roadmap for the GTMA team in partnership with LSP Leadership and key stakeholders
- Partner with LSP and Research Leadership Team(s) to support the development of Flatiron’s long term business planning, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, operational plan, bookings forecast and targets
- Lead the GTMA team in generating a regular cadence of monthly analytics and insights that are high-impact and actionable for the business (e.g., bookings reforecasts, product / customer analysis, pricing analysis and any other ad-hoc analysis)
- Provide excellent, full-cycle sales support to the LSP team, including guidance on pricing, pipeline management, budget plans and associated analytics
- Collaborate with the CFO and VP of LSP to define the principles, metrics, targets and process for incentive compensation of the customer facing LSP team(s)
- Collaborate with Flatiron’s Corporate Applications team to ensure needs of the LSP team are well represented in the product roadmap for Salesforce platform
- Define data integrity principles, ensure these are rigorously applied to underlying data, to establish a consistent source of truth for all go-to-market analytics, forecasts, budgets and business decisions
- Mentor and coach team members to continuously drive talent development and maintain a high performing team
You're a strategic leader with 10+ years of experience working with sales, sales operations, go-to-market strategy, revenue operations and/or finance teams; with a deep understanding of sales operations, an analytical approach to problem solving and a pragmatic sense for how to get things done who is highly motivated by being part of a cross-functional team focused on transformational change in the area of cancer research. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day, and energized by the prospect of frequent engagement with our executive leaders. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are data-driven, detail-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You have experience in driving both design, rollout and maintenance of CRM and other databases and platforms
- You have excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
- You have the ability to navigate conflicting interests, identify the most pragmatic solution (with data), and implement streamlined processes. You are solution-oriented and proactively anticipate and manage roadblocks, identifying and articulating alternative solutions to the problem at hand
- You are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and “getting your hands dirty” with data and team deliverables
- You have a start-up mindset, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to constantly prioritize and think at the goal level
- You have a B.A. or B.S. degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- You are passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have prior experience in Enterprise Sales or Go-to-Market Strategy
- You have an MBA with prior experience in commercial / sales effectiveness
- You have an understanding of and past experience working with biopharma companies
- You have familiarity with Salesforce and other business insights tools (e.g., Tableau)
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
- Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.