Go-To-Market Analytics Manager/Senior Manager, Life Sciences Partnerships
We're looking for a Manager/Senior Manager of Go-To-Market Analytics to join our Life Sciences Partnerships team in NYC/SF to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team, and what we’re looking for, to help you evaluate if Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
Today, Flatiron Research is focused on innovating in the Real-World Evidence (RWE) space. Our technology-first approach has allowed us to build RWE data sets with higher quality, accuracy, recency, and scale than any other data set in oncology. We have active partnerships with top oncology biopharma companies focused on using RWE to answer their most critical questions quickly and safely. The Life Sciences Partnerships (LSP) team is responsible for building long-term, sustainable partnerships with our biopharma partners in support of advancing their research priorities using Flatiron’s Research offerings and driving revenue growth for Flatiron.
Go-To-Market Analytics (GTMA) at Flatiron is a small, high-impact team, responsible for driving end-to-end sales analytics and operations for the Life Science Partnerships (LSP) team, leveraging data and analytics to accelerate growth and drive efficiencies for Flatiron’s complex and ever evolving Research business. The GTMA team builds sustainable processes focused on forecasting, demand planning, market landscape analysis, optimizing sales operations and product performance. Key stakeholders for this role include the CFO, Flatiron’s Research Leadership Team, Product Management Leaders, and LSP leadership (Principals and VP).
The GTMA Manager will work with cross-functional partners in LSP, Product, Finance, and Marketing to inform go-to-market strategy, ensure effective execution, improve ongoing operations and drive key strategic initiatives critical to Flatiron's Research business. In addition, you'll also:
- Lead the GTMA team in generating a regular cadence of monthly analytics and insights that are high-impact and actionable for the business (e.g., bookings reforecasts, product / customer analysis, pricing analysis and any other ad-hoc analysis)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to support annual strategic planning exercise with analyses on market opportunities and demand, resourcing, and other operational elements
- Provide excellent, full-cycle sales support to the LSP team, including guidance on pricing, pipeline management, performance vs budget and associated analytics
- Partner with LSP and Research Leadership Team(s) to support the development of Flatiron’s long term business planning, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, operational plan, bookings forecast and targets
- Support key strategic and operational initiatives through analyses and problem solving on root causes, market sizing, productivity and efficiency
- Collaborate with Flatiron’s Corporate Applications team to ensure needs of the LSP team are well represented in the product roadmap for Salesforce platform
- Lead GTMA Integration of a Revenue Operations Platform (ex: Clari, Gong. io, etc) and build on GTMA Data Visualization Tools (ex: Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Define data integrity principles, ensure these are rigorously applied to underlying data, to establish a consistent source of truth for all go-to-market analytics, forecasts, budgets and business decisions
- Help define the principles, metrics, targets and process for incentive compensation of the customer facing LSP team(s)
You're a strategic leader with an analytical approach to problem solving and a pragmatic sense for how to get things done. You’re highly motivated by being part of a cross-functional team focused on transformational change in the area of cancer research. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 4-6+ years (depending on level) of experience working with sales, sales operations, go-to-market strategy, revenue operations, consulting, investment banking and/or finance teams; with a deep understanding of sales operations
- You have a B.A. or B.S. degree with demonstrated academic achievement
- You have excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audiences, including executives
- You have the ability to navigate conflicting interests, identify the most pragmatic solution (with data), and implement streamlined processes.
- You are solution-oriented and proactively anticipate and manage roadblocks, identifying and articulating alternative solutions to the problem at hand
- You have experience in driving both design, rollout and maintenance of CRM and other databases and platforms
- You have demonstrated experience presenting complex analysis and insights to audiences
- You are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and “getting your hands dirty” with data and team deliverables
- You have a start-up mindset, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to constantly prioritize and think at the goal level
- You are passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
- You have prior experience in Enterprise Sales or Go-to-Market Strategy
- You have an MBA or other advanced degree
- You have an understanding of and past experience working with biopharma companies
- You have familiarity with Salesforce, other business insights tools (e.g., Tableau/Looker) and are familiar with SQL
COVID-19: Pursuant to Flatiron's health and safety protocol relating to COVID-19, candidates selected for hire must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status and must be fully vaccinated in order to access our offices or travel to customer sites, subject to legally required exemptions for disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Flatiron will engage in an interactive process as appropriate for the particular position. For external-facing roles, especially those involving contact with vulnerable individuals, accommodations for unvaccinated status may not be feasible.