The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses insightful analysis and business judgement to forecast, analyze and accelerate membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of two functional areas: Growth Analytics and Sales Channel Analytics, and serves as an information and analytical hub for many functions across the business (including e-commerce, retail, product marketing, strategy, supply chain and finance).
Peloton is looking for an intelligent, thoughtful and ambitious individual to join the Growth Analytics team, with core responsibility for our Accessories portfolio, as well as the opportunity to expand scope with time. The role combines responsibilities in sales forecasting, strategic planning and business analysis, requiring broad cross-functional collaboration. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Growth Analytics.
- Own the sales forecast for Peloton's Accessories business to start, working with teams across the company to understand the market opportunity, demand drivers and role the business plays in delivering an outstanding experience for our members (both potential and existing)
- Collaborate with and serve as a thought-partner to a variety of stakeholder teams (including Accessories, Supply Chain, Finance, Retail) to understand business plans, consolidate inputs, project demand, and gain alignment on forecast assumptions
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy. Our sales forecasts underpin the consolidated forecast that Supply Chain and Finance teams use to make decisions on production, inventory, budgeting, external financial guidance and strategic business priorities
- Partner with the Sales Channel Analytics team to report on KPIs and explain business trends
- Perform ad hoc analyses to support decisions (e.g., accessories bundling and merchandising, promotional activity, new product introductions, etc.)
- Present your sales forecast and other analyses to company leadership
- 3-5 years of experience in a role requiring financial modeling and/or forecasting (e.g., consulting, investment banking, strategic finance, FP&A)
- Aptitude for creative and critical thinking while answering complex, ambiguous questions
- Ability to distil and communicate detailed analysis in the form of clear and actionable insights
- An organized and diligent approach to solving open-ended problems
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines while staying focused on agreed priorities
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.