Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.We want people who are passionate about creating products that millions of developers will love.
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven and results-oriented self-starter who is passionate about Growth Marketing to join our Revenue Marketing team. Our key focus is to accelerate Self-Service revenue across the entire customer journey - from new customer acquisition to retention and cross-sell / upsell. With a portfolio of hundreds of thousands of paying customers, your role is to help measure, drive insights, and advise on programs that increase Self-Service revenue at scale, crossing financial, marketing, and operational realms. To accomplish these objectives, you will work and communicate with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, including Revenue Marketing, BI / Data Engineering, Product and executive teams.
You will get to work with a team of high-energy and dedicated marketers, as we pursue growth in Self-Service revenue. This is a great opportunity to play a big role shaping this business going forward.What you’ll be doing.
- Designing and implementing metrics / dashboards to measure effectiveness of our marketing programs (ROI of campaigns / channels) against company KPIs
- Ownership over attribution modeling and reporting on marketing efforts
- Supporting operations (e.g. segmentation, targeting) and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Advising marketing and other colleagues of growth opportunities as determined by the data
- Collaborate closely with data/BI, product, engineering and other marketing stakeholders to define data requirements
- Communicating results to various stakeholders (partners, collaborators, and executives)
- Hands-on proven experience in Marketing or Product analytics
- Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, and product
- Excel and SQL a must; Looker, A|B testing, and Google Analytics experience preferred
- Strong analysis skills – You love to tell stories with numbers and use data to inform strategy
- Experience juggling multiple projects – You can easily manage multiple projects at once and are able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous role
- Excellent communication skills – Whether it is data visualization or presenting results, you can easily share the key takeaways with executives, peers or customers.
- You can transition seamlessly between strategic level planning and detail-oriented execution
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge and Palo Alto, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needs—whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Marketing #LI-Remote
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!