Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Reonomy's first Head of Analytics, you'll lead a team of Analytics Engineers and Analysts focusing on both the product and business side of Reonomy. Our Analytics team is the hub of critical business and product data including customer activity, product feature performance, transactions, and marketing funnel performance. You and your team will be at the crux of the business working cross-functionally to process, store, integrate, retrieve and analyze this data on behalf of the Revenue, Finance, and Product teams. You're diligent, pro-active and understand how crucial delivering data insights and information is to both product and business teams. As our first Head of Analytics you'll have a gritty, self-starter mentality, and a collaborative approach.
If you'd describe yourself as a master of full stack analytics with an aptitude to identify and resolve issues, look no further!
- Oversee a team with the mission of making our data accurate, available, and interpretable to drive decisions for all Reonomy teams
- Maintain and further build out our data infrastructure, structuring and executing on a roadmap of data projects
- Manage a process to collect, prioritize, and deliver on stakeholder requests for data and insights
- Become a source of pro-active analysis and insight delivery to the company, and a partner to each team, ensuring that they are weaving data into their workflows and decision-making
- Lead, hire, and nurture a team of BI Engineers and Analysts
- 7+ years of analytics experience, with full stack expertise across data pipelines, data modeling using tools such as dbt, data warehouses, and business intelligence platforms such as Tableau or Looker
- 2+ years experience managing a team that includes both Data Engineering and Analytics
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert in data-warehousing
- Experience in implementing business analytics in various disciplines (sales/marketing, click-stream analysis, customer support, finance, etc.)
- Experience with Python, or similar analytics and programming languages preferred
- Background/training in mathematics and statistics
- Ability to collaborate with team across the business, and effectively communicate roadmaps, insights, results, and issues/resolutions to the company and leadership
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.