Head of Machine Learning, Research & Development - NYC at Hyperscience
- Lead teams of Machine Learning Scientists to conduct innovative research and model building
- Driving advancements in AI/ML research and applying it to create technologies for automating cumbersome business work like data entry and document processing
- Collaborate with our CEO, VP of Engineering and VP of Product, and executives from our GTM teams as we drive forward our product roadmap with enterprise-grade solutions to customer problems
- Mentoring ML scientists as they own ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production
- Responsible for the quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Working closely with the application teams to successfully integrate models into our product.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build common tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- Solid expertise in CS and Math (a PhD in Computer Science with a focus on Deep Learning, Machine Learning, or NLP is required)
- People management / coaching experience
- Strong knowledge of modern ML/DL technologies
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is required
- Able to lead teams to perform applied research projects and bring them to production.
- Experience with one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage.
- Team player with strong communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance