Head of Market Research at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
The Head of Market Research will drive commercial research and insights, and inform strategy on future markets and growth for Unqork.
- Contribute to client presentations by covering market intelligence trends and statistics.
- Keep track of and inform clients of national no code news.
- Provide customer and competitor insights .
- Lead research in sectors in which we currently operate to understand buying patterns and the software landscape.
- Define an appropriate methodology for market research.
- Develop competitive and market intelligence -- keep a thumb on the pulse of the market landscape, monitor changes, and predict trends.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Expertise in market research study design and interpretation
- Ability to autonomously launch a market research plan -- including budget management and identification of resource needs
- Strong expertise in statistical software tools and the ability to present complex data sets in clear and concise formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present research results to diverse audiences, including executive leadership
- Experience with software company community development in international markets
- Experience driving market research and/ or corporate strategy for SaaS company
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.