Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As an Enterprise Operations Senior Analyst, you’ll work in collaboration with our Enterprise Health Systems teams and Zocdoc leadership on strategic initiatives to unlock additional opportunity and growth. Your work and insights will help drive productivity improvements, inform sales processes and innovation, and provide even greater performance visibility for our talented sales team.
You’ll enjoy this role if you…
- Love leveraging data to create insights that drive business growth
- Are oriented towards action, and not afraid to test, iterate, and learn
- Consistently approach problems with a solutions oriented mindset and are intellectually curious to the core
- Believe that a diverse and inclusive culture is non-negotiable
- Are highly collaborative and skilled at working with stakeholders at all levels
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, where you are able to tackle problems with creative solutions
Your day-to-day is...
- Overseeing strategic initiatives from conception to execution including ideation, project management, and communication to all stakeholder levels (executive down to the team) that directly lead to revenue growth for our Mid-Market and Enterprise Health System Sales teams
- Building, iterating, and improving reporting, metrics, and dashboards in collaboration with our Commercial Sales and Analytics teams to keep all of our stakeholders informed of sales performance
- Ongoing evaluation and creation of data-driven sales-enablement tools including market demand analyses, case studies, and collateral (i.e. webinars or one-sheets) to help drive sales conversations
- Working with data to identify opportunities for client insights, team process improvements, and
- Identifying and build sustainable business processes such as business review templates and sales reporting utilizing Salesforce.com and deploying and tracking client ROI analyses
- Helping drive productivity via sales lead enrichment, pipeline management, forecasting, analytics, and innovation functions
- Becoming a subject matter expert for all things Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success at Zocdoc to understand how to innovate and drive additional revenue and productivity
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-5 years of growth and leadership in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy, SaaS experience is a plus
- Deep experience with data analysis, lead/channel attribution, modeling (including growth projections, forecasts, and compensation plans), reporting and SQL
- Experience and comfort communicating change across tenure and title groups
- CRM and full funnel reporting experience, SalesForce.com strongly preferred
- A passion for diversity and building equitable and inclusive processes
- An ownership mindset
- 1+ years of people management experience preferred
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.