Healthcare Strategy Advisor
Reports to: SVP, Healthcare Sales
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
In the role of Healthcare Strategy Advisor you will be a critical contributor to the Healthcare Business development team; responsible for developing exciting new health services offerings to complement Payfone’s existing solutions surrounding Authentication and Identification of Health Recordholder/Patients Strategy. The ideal candidate will reside in New York City or surrounding area.
As a member of the Healthcare Sales team, the Healthcare Strategy Advisor will:
- Research accounts in your territory and its affiliated hospitals operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Payfone's objective for the account and supporting account strategies.
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support the accounts strategic vision.
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies which are all tied back to the selection of Payfone solutions.
- In collaboration with your team create and develop a detailed account strategy for each account in your region.
- Build, cultivate and leverage relationships in accounts to retain and build toward a full Payfones solution and product portfolio standardization.
- Drive and uncover net new business opportunities within your territory.
- Become the Trusted Advisor of your key accounts by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy.
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions.
- Leverage Payfone's Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services.
- Participate in customer meetings from demo to closure.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years strategy development, growth and value creation.
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare market, trends and value-based HC trends.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer follow-up.
- Demonstrated aptitude consulting across a diverse portfolio of solutions in the Healthcare space.
- Effective experience leading account teams and influencing a team without direct authority.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations.
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues.
A compensation package composed of a base salary, bonus, and equity will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.