As the HR Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting the day to day operations and executing the overall strategy for all HR-related technologies at Squarespace. You will work across the People team to ensure that our HRIS, compensation, performance, and other systems work together efficiently and meet current and future business needs. You will also launch and support projects that require HR technology expertise and cross-functional partnerships within the People team, IT & Business Systems.
You will report to our Senior Lead, HR Technology and be based in our New York City headquarters.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Day to day maintenance of system integrations, troubleshooting and resolving data errors
- Create integrations and advanced reports in Cognos BI to support the onboarding of new technologies, system audits and ad-hoc projects
- Configure, test and implement business process enhancements and security changes across HR systems
- Assist in the ongoing redesign and automation of HR processes, promoting operational excellence
- Develop innovative technology solutions and play a key role in global HRIS implementations, as well as post implementation support and data governance
- Serve as the HRIS partner supporting all People functions, such as Benefits, Compensation, L&D and Operations to ensure that system configuration properly reflects business requirements
- Be a subject matter expert on current and upcoming HRIS initiatives aimed at optimizing and scaling our HR systems
- Create and maintain training documentation to support functional system admins ; and participate in training activities for stakeholders and end-users
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience with ~3 years serving in an HR Systems capacity
- Proficiency in Cognos BI and creating advanced reports
- Knowledge of Ultipro is required, knowledge of Workday and Greenhouse is a plus
- Prior HRIS implementation experience preferred
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.