Industry Insights Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Industry Solutions teams is a consultative team that aims to be industry and growth subject matter experts for the Company and Clients . This role will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to communicate our understanding and knowledge of various industries and growth strategies. The Analyst role will involve heavy analysis in Braze 1st party proprietary data, in combination with 3rd party research, to understand the state of industry, industry trends, customer behavior, and Braze performance.
Working internally, you will align yourself with teams such as Sales, Success, Growth, and Marketing. The partnership you have with these teams will range from understanding the growing needs of our Sales and Success Teams to working with Marketing to launch thought leadership and demand generation content. Working externally, you will consult with existing Braze customers, prospects, and partners to share our findings on various industry and customer insights.
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
- Synthesize your research findings into actionable insights, providing narratives and tools for teams like Sales, Success, Partnerships, etc. to use
- Develop go-to-market and/or launch plans of your research for internal teams, external company usage, and client specific needs
- Manage and expand existing projects within the Industry Solutions team as well as ongoing projects with other teams
- Partner to create provocative and visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate and expand sales opportunities and drive demand generation
- Gain a deep understanding and become a subject matter expert of industry trends and customer behavior through data analysis, industry research, and customer conversations
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Business Intelligence teams to identify and quantify industry trends and opportunities for the company go-to-market strategy
- This role may require some travel to client locations and conferences
WHO YOU ARE
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate individual to join our Industry Solutions team based at our HQ in New York. This individual will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering practice and the way our team partners with global sales to accelerate our ever expanding enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally and externally. This role requires a passion for building and communicating technical strategies that ensure customer success. The Industry Solutions team is highly cross-functional, working across the organization with Marketing, Product, Success, Growth, BI, and Operations.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience ideally in a data analyst, consultative, BI analyst role
- Experience with technologies like Tableau, Looker, Snowflake, Productboard, Airtable, Loom
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Nice to haves: PMP and/or project management experience, experience working with senior executives and external client teams,
- You’re known for being a team player and thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.