Informatics Engineer (Python, Healthcare Experience)
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
We are looking for a Data Integrations Engineer that will work on the collecting, processing, and storing data from our partners and internal teams to facilitate improving our products and decision making with this data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these data pipelines and integrations, then implementing, maintaining, and monitoring them.
- Working with external APIs and systems to create integrations to/from Quartet
- Implementing ETL processes
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Collaborating with internal data science team to ensure consistent data flow to/from our applications
- Strong proficiency with Python (ideally PySpark)
- Informatics analysis experience.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Ability to solve any issues with operating the data platform infrastructure
- Knowledge of health systems and technologies, especially involving healthcare claims data
- Strong background in statistics
- We use AWS extensively, so experience with Elastic MapReduce(EMR) and other web services will help you hit the ground running
- Knowledge of various workflow management platform techniques and frameworks, such as Airflow, Oozie, Luigi, or similar
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.