Information Security Analyst at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Guide and advise Quartet on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats to Quartet.
- Actively contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework.
- Provide support and consulting for Audits, help compose management responses and appropriate remediation activities.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, technology control standards and regulatory guidelines (HIPAA, SOC2 TYPE 2, HITRUST, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, etc).
- Perform and assist with SOC 2 Type 2 renewals and HITRUST certifications.
- Contribute to internal activity and process review, flag windows for improvement.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and and assist in building a strong security education program and security community of practice within Quartet.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3+ years working experience with HIPAA
- Experience working within an Information Security
- Advanced knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of business, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Manage relationships with other technology/business/partner/control functions.
- Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Experience Preferred
- SOC 2 Type 2 and HITRUST audit experience
- CISA, CISM, CCSP certifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or related fields
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.