Inventory Analyst at Harry's Inc.
About the teams
The Accounting team at Harry’s is a part of Global Finance and responsible for recording transactions, validating completeness and accuracy, recording and presenting actual results of the financials of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harry’s brand in North America.
About the Role
As an Inventory Analyst, You will be responsible for all inventory transactions at your designated distribution centers. You will work closely with accounting, sourcing and distribution to make sure we are accurately reflecting all transactions processed by our distribution centers.
What you will accomplish:
- Process receivers at several US DC’s. Working closely with distribution and DC’s when needed to resolve any issues.
- Process adjustments at several US DC’s. Working closely with distribution and DC’s when needed to resolve any issues.
- Place some shipments in-transit based on supplier information
- Input and maintain all sales kits
- Maintain data integrity of inventory levels and high-level of accuracy of US 3PLs and suppliers as the business continues to scale
- Process real-time inventory transactions to ensure receipt flow is properly mirrored for 3PLs and supplier locations within SAP
- Capture and analyze inventory variances, working with internal cross functional teams and external partners to resolve receiving discrepancies
- Review and monitor unbilled inventory bi-monthly, working closely with Sourcing teams and suppliers as needed to resolve issues
- Contributes to bi-annual physical inventory counts, audits, and ad-hoc projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Start-up experience is a plus
- ERP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams (Distribution & Logistics, Sourcing, S&OP, IT, etc.) and external partners (3PLs and suppliers) as needed
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business needs
Here's who you'll work with:
- You’ll report to Assistant Controller on the US Accounting team and dotted line into the Sr Associate Inventory Analyst
- You’ll collaborate closely with Distribution, Planning, Sourcing, and IT teams
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.