Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Peloton is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Inventory Planner who will plan and drive inventory management across our complex network of warehouses. In this role, you will be responsible for managing supply routing from manufacturers to our DCs, inventory levels, and ensure inventory distributions are optimally balanced.
- Evaluate regional demand profile, set optimal replenishment targets to maximize service levels.
- Partner and collaborate with Supply Planners and Logistic team to effectively route supply to regions and DCs based on demand, capacity, lead time.
- Work closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance.
- Analyze regional and sub-regional inventory level by product, and re-balance inventory based on sales trend, seasonal trend, promotional activities, and other ad hoc programs.
- Monitor production and inbound shipping schedule and make necessary re-routing recommendations to improve and optimize inventory positioning.
- Assist and troubleshoot shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipt delays.
- Partner with EIT and system developers to drive enhancements and improvements to existing processes and workflows, and develop new system solutions to drive efficiencies in inventory planning activities.
- Develop reports and dashboards for key inventory metrics, projections and other KPIs
- 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience, with minimum 2 years in inventory management
- Creative problem solver and constantly want to move business forward
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models, manipulate large data sets
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System is a plus