IT Analyst at Clear Street
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a member of our Corporate IT team, you will ensure current employees and new hires receive the technical support necessary for success. You will gain a deep understanding of the different vertices of our business in order to provide efficient and meaningful technical solutions. You will collaborate with technical and non technical stakeholders in an ongoing effort to optimize on efficiency and user experiences. The team is also composed of experienced technologists covering systems and networking.
- Provide high-touch technical assistance for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Provide IT assistance to onsite and remote employees, contingent workers, and vendors.
- Contribute to the Clear Street onboarding experience by providing new hires a friendly and thoughtful introduction to Clear Street technology.
- Facilitate the provisioning of Clear Street corporate hardware and software for new hire onboarding and fleet upgrades.
- Update and maintain detailed external and internal IT documentation as well as inventory management.
- Directly impact the efficiency of our company and team by seeking out and eliminating repetitive tasks
- You have 2+ years of experience providing Windows and MacOS desktop support to both technical and nontechnical users.
- You have 2+ years of experience providing MS:Office support, specifically Outlook and Excel.
- You have a strong interest in IT and are interested in a long term career in systems or networking.
- You are a determined problem solver; you enjoy systematically approaching new issues to learn how to solve them.
- You are able to independently manage and prioritize workload and projects.
- You possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- Past experience with identity management.
- Experience supporting Slack, Dropbox, Jira, Confluence, Zoom, Calendars.
- Experience with iOS.
- Experience writing Bash or Python scripts for automation.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that embraces the utility of a DevOps oriented culture and combines it with a focus on CI/CD methodology.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.